A Career with Great Flexibility and Opportunity
You can work in many different settings:
- on your own as an independent consultant
- as a staff member on a wellness team
- as part of your existing job
You’ll also enjoy:
- setting your own hours and fees
- developing a unique niche
- choosing your clientele
- establishing a comfortable, convenient environment for yourself and your clients
You’ll never run out of potential clients because everybody can benefit from effective support now and then.
If you dream of working in a medical setting, becoming a Wellness Coach has another benefit. That benefit is that you can become a certified Wellness Coach in a fraction of the time it would take to become another kind of healthcare professional, such as a physician, nurse, or pharmacist. You’ll still get to be on the healthcare team. And, you’ll still be able to make a difference in people’s lives.
You’re standing on the cusp of a new age that’s sure to open the door to many more opportunities for caring people to make a difference.
Posted in: All About Wellness Coaching